jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nikolay.Predko" <Ni...@nixsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter.propeties
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:31:49 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:02 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Jmeter.propeties

On 14/06/06, Nikolay.Predko <Nikko@nixsolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi All,

> Could anybody help me, please?

> I use Jmetet2.2.

> I try to write all content of HTML page using "Retrieve All Embedded

> Resources from HTML Files" checkbox in the "TTP Request" element.

What do you mean - "write"  all content?

-        When I write script using "HTTP Proxy Server" I get .css .js and 10
.gif "HTTP Request".

When I use "Retrieve All Embedded Resources from HTML Files" I get only .js
and 2 .gif "HTTP Request".

You can add a Response Saver Post-Processor to save responses to a

file, if that's what you mean.

> At first I don't change the Jmeter.properties file. When I run Script the

> "HTTP Analyzer"  show the following:

> Accept:text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2

This is not generated by JMeter, unless you add the appropriate Header.

 - When I write htmlParser.types=text/css in the jmeter.properties file it
return me the text/html Header. It look like this line is unimportant.

> But in Jmeter in the "View Results in Tree" I have only the .js and .gif

What other types are you expecting to see?

 - I expecting to see .css type and other 8 .gif which I get when use "HTTP
Proxy Server".

> If even comment this line (htmlParser.types=text/html
application/xhtml+xml

> application/xml text/xml) the result will be same as above.

> Could anybody write how can I fix all HTML elements?

What do you mean by this?