jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gaël LHEZ <gl...@glowria.fr>
Subject RE: A repository for extensions/plugins?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:49:39 GMT

De : Harinath Mallepally [mailto:Harinath_M@infosys.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 8 juin 2006 08:36
À : JMeter Users List
Objet : RE: A repository for extensions/plugins?

Did u try aggregate report?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaël LHEZ [mailto:glhez@glowria.fr]

Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:01 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: A repository for extensions/plugins?

Hi,

I'm looking toward new plugin for jMeter, and I'd like to know if there was
some kind of plugin repository (at least, something better than google)

I'm looking for a component that would be like the Graph Result, meaning
that i'm looking for something showing the number of request per second
(which is the thoughput in Graph Result), and the average response time per
second (that, I don't know if it's the average shown in Graph Result). The
big problem with the Graph Result is when there is too much data : it draw
back on the left most data which is not very usefull.

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to
copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is
not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail
or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.