jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gaƫl LHEZ <gl...@glowria.fr>
Subject A repository for extensions/plugins?
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:30:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking toward new plugin for jMeter, and I'd like to know if there was
some kind of plugin repository (at least, something better than google)

I'm looking for a component that would be like the Graph Result, meaning
that i'm looking for something showing the number of request per second
(which is the thoughput in Graph Result), and the average response time per
second (that, I don't know if it's the average shown in Graph Result). The
big problem with the Graph Result is when there is too much data : it draw
back on the left most data which is not very usefull.