jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rushabh Doshi" <rdo...@asite.com>
Subject RE: Cookie Issue
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:35:55 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Already I have been using "View Results in Tree" for the trace.
Anyways...let me more get into the Cookie problem.

Thanks for your help & Support.

Rushabh Doshi

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:25 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Cookie Issue

On 21/06/06, Rushabh Doshi <rdoshi@asite.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
> I have installed 2.2 version and also Cookie manager is included in
the
> script but still it doesn't work for me.
>
> I analyze more on and I got to know that in Sampler Result, the entire
> HTTP request goes to "Server: Apache" and next main URL (Which is most
> important one) that points to "Microsoft-IIS/5.0 SERVER" so I think
for
> that reason Cookie has not carry forwards from the above requests, In
> this case what should I do? Can you please guide me accordingly?

The server software does not affect the processing of cookies by JMeter.

However it is unlikely that two servers running different software
will be on the same domain, and cookies are only valid within a
domain.

I suggest you use the Listener "View Results in Tree" to trace how the
cookies are being handled.