jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sunento_Agust...@manulife.com
Subject Re: Most of Listener implementation does not read from jmeter.properties ?????
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 03:22:01 GMT
Hi,

which nightly build that I can use for your fix ?

Thnks !

Sunento Agustiar
Systems Analyst
Information Technology
Manulife (Singapore) Pte Ltd   Reg No. 198002116D
Tel : (65) 6833-8019   Fax : (65) 6528-3233
www.manulife.com.sg

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
05/24/2006 01:54 AM
Please respond to "JMeter Users List"

        To:     "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:     (bcc: Sunento Agustiar/Asia Division/Manulife)
        Subject:        Re: Most of Listener implementation does not read
from jmeter.properties ?????

My bad ... the delimiter setting is taken from jmeter.properties, but
is then stored in the test plan. So subsequent changes to
jmeter.properties have no effect on existing Listeners.

It's not trivial to change the Config dialogue to add text fields, so
as a short-term measure I've updated the code to ignore the value in
the test plan. The code now always uses the property. The same applies
to the time stamp format.

The current nightly has got the fix if you want to try it out.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-jmeter-user/200601.mbox/%3COFA2E8EE14.169FC2FB-ON862570EB.007E7735-862570EB.008123D5@sungard.com%3E