jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Anurodh Jain" <anuro...@aztecsoft.com>
Subject Regrading the CSVDataSetConfig
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 13:55:06 GMT

Hi,

 Does anybody have an idea how can we have spaces in the data values while using CSVDatasetConfig?

My .csv file contains data values having spaces between them. The CSVDatasetConfig only takes
the

first word and ignores the rest. I tried using double quotes to enclose the values and the
escape sequences

but none of them worked. If this is not possible, is there any other alternative?

Looking forward for a quick response.

Regards

Anurodh

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your
system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other
person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail
damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com