jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <Andreas.Baumgart...@bmw.de>
Subject jmeter request recording changes serialized objects
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 11:50:48 GMT
Hi,

I want to make performance tests off a client/server system with
SpringRCP an Tomcat. I use the HTTP - client (3.0) from Apache. The HTTP
Proxy Server records the requests of the client, but the server throws
the following exception:

 java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectI
nputStream.java:737)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream .java:253)
at org.springframework.remoting.rmi.CodebaseAwareObje
ctInputStream.<init>(CodebaseAwareObjectInputStrea m.java:67)
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvok
erServiceExporter.createObjectInputStream(HttpInvo
kerServiceExporter.java:155)
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvok
erServiceExporter.readRemoteInvocation(HttpInvoker
ServiceExporter.java:121)
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvok
erServiceExporter.readRemoteInvocation(HttpInvoker
ServiceExporter.java:100)
at org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvok
erServiceExporter.handleRequest(HttpInvokerService Exporter.java:79)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControll
erHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAda pter.java:44)

 I debugged the method where the exception occurs:

protected void readStreamHeader()
throws IOException, StreamCorruptedException
{
if (bin.readShort() != STREAM_MAGIC ||
bin.readShort() != STREAM_VERSION)
{
throw new StreamCorruptedException("invalid stream header");
}
}

In my opinion the start of the header is modified by JMeter.
So I tried "Solex" Eclipse plugin and everything works fine. I compared
the streams from Solex and JMeter and detected that there is a
difference.

JMeter stream:
2%AC%C3%AD%00%05sr%005org.springframework.remoting
.support.RemoteInvocation_ ...

Solex stream:
%C2%AC%C3%AD%00%05sr%005org.springframework.remoting
.support.RemoteInvocation_ ...

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks a lot.