jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Exception "java.io.IOException: Stream closed"
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 21:07:56 GMT
This also looks like something external to JMeter.

I'm not familiar with the details of HTTPClient, but the method name
readStatusLine() suggests that the data has been successfully
uploaded, and that JMeter is waiting for the remote server to respond.

All I can suggest now is that you run several instance of JMeter, each
with 5 threads - because you know that JMeter and the server can cope
with 5 threads.

If the problems continue, then this seems to me that the problem lies
with the server - or perhaps the network. It might be worth trying to
run JMeter from more than 1 system.

S.
On 21/05/06, Richa Pant <richapant_2k@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Thanks for the inputs.
>   I tried with the latest nightly build of 2006-05-21.
>   Tried running the test case first with using sampler 'HTTP Request' and then 'HTTP
Request HTTP Client'. The requests are  failing in both with the following exception,