jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gaƫl LHEZ <gl...@glowria.fr>
Subject RE: Setting up some data before running the test (TestListener?)
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 08:31:38 GMT

> You have to add it a jar file in lib/ext, start JMeter and then add the
Gui to the test plan.

Still about logging, I'd like to know how I could log my action? I create
logger using LoggingManager, but no way to activate them (so each time I log
something, it is not shown)

> The testStarted() methods are called as the thread starts.

Well nice thing finally :) I can add some variable (via Jspinner,
SpinnerNumberModel, etc) to prepare the test.