jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Harinath Mallepally" <Harinat...@infosys.com>
Subject for each controller
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 02:28:12 GMT

Hi All,

I want to plan my load testing in incremental fashion.

I want to start with 10 users (no of threads in thread group) and then
at regular intervals I want this to go up 20, 30, 40, 50 etc.

Is it possible to achieve this using for each controller?

I have many different scenarios so I need to automate the testing part
as much as I can.

Any pointers towards this will help me lot.

Thanks

Harinath

e-mail system.