jmeter-user mailing list archives

From amelaao <amel...@gmail.com>
Subject _BeanShell
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:33:14 GMT
I want to get the value of current directory into a variable and use it to
create a new path. I'm using BeanShell for this, having my user parameter
workingDir defined as ${__BeanShell(pwd(),)}, thinking that I can use it
later as ${workingDir}. My first test was just to display ${workingDir}
using JavaRequest Sampler before even going further. I downloaded
bshXX.jarin jmeter/lib. However my JavaRequest doesn't print anything
in its
Listener, except for  text "JavaRequest" which is usually not a good sign.

Any ideas?
--
Thanks,
Amela