jmeter-user mailing list archives

From amelaao <amel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Schema validation
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:10:33 GMT
I can't use option 1, because I'm using industry specific schemas which I
can't change.

I extracted embedded message using RE extractor into a new variable, but I'm
not sure in Java Request Sampler which parameter to pass the value of this
variable to, so that XML Schema Assertion  checks against it.
My flow is currently:

   - SOAP/XML-RPC Request
      - Response Assertion
      - RE Extractor
   - Java Request
      - XML Schema Assertion

I will submit a bugzilla entry, but would love to have  temp solution in the
meantime.
Thanks,
Amela