jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Shnayderman" <tano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting bytecount and throughput in JTL file
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 22:28:49 GMT
that what I did...

my agregate report "configure" has "save byte count" checked in, but the JTL
file still ....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testResults version="1.2">

<sampleResult timeStamp="1144362086611" dataType="text" threadName="Thread
Group 1-9" label="WebService(SOAP) Request" time="140" responseMessage=""
responseCode="200" success="true"/>

I don't see byte count number here...

should I change jmeter file format in jmeter.properties, because I am using

file_format.testlog=2.0

should it be newer format?

Oleg