jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Shnayderman" <tano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting bytecount and throughput in JTL file
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:51:59 GMT
I downloaded and installed the nightly build (jakarta-jmeter-2-1.20060405)
Yes, it has this option "save byte count" to configure the listeners
but later looking inside the jtl file in notepad editor,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testResults version="1.2">

<sampleResult timeStamp="1144360164442" dataType="text" threadName="Thread
Group 1-3" label="WebService(SOAP) Request" time="31" responseMessage=""
responseCode="200" success="true"/>
I don't see anything different that it has, than the stable version without
"save byte count" option