jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sonam Chauhan" <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: Can SSL Manager option pass in as an argument when running Apache JMeter in NON_GUI mode using command prompt?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 08:52:59 GMT
> =============== My jmeter.properties settings ===========
> javax.net,ssl.keyStorePassword=password
        ^^^^

Sorry if this is just a typo, but is having a comma instead of a dot the
issue?

Sincerely,
Sonam Chauhan
--
Corporate Express Australia Ltd.
Phone: +61-2-9335-0725, Email: sonam.chauhan@ce.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Chua Jyh Huey [mailto:chuajh@stee.stengg.com]
Sent: Saturday, 8 April 2006 10:16 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: Can SSL Manager option pass in as an argument when running
Apache JMeter in NON_GUI mode using command prompt?

Hi,

No, it does not work.  The same jmeter.properties file is used for both
GUI and NON_GUI modes.
However,
in GUI mode, I always need to do Options->SSL Manager from the menu bar
and select the client certificate before click run.
Then the responseMessage is OK.

If I did not select the client certificate from Options->SSL Manager
menu, and click run,
The responseMessage is Forbidden

My question is what can I do in NON_GUI mode to get the same result as
Options->SSL Manager in GUI mode ?

Thanks

=============== My jmeter.properties settings ===========
ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol
javax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/cacerts
javax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to/crertificate.p12
javax.net,ssl.keyStorePassword=password