jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Simon <sdeuva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get a gzip compressed page
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:49:55 GMT
yes .. my problem is that i suppose that a ziped page should be transferred
faster than a normal page ... so, why the times returned doesn´t follow that
rule?

maybe there is a delay zipping and unzipping ..
other reason could be that as we are requesting pages that are in the same
subnet (the server is the same that the client) the delay in a request of a
page that load 800kb and other that load 100kb is insignificant .... i don´t
know .. there are suppositions ..

i am disconcerted ...
simon