jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Massimo Forno" <Massimo.Fo...@deltatre.com>
Subject Test Iteration
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:43:21 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to have some suggestions for the following scenario:

I need to record a web interaction using JMeter (no problem to do that) for a web application
trying to insert a new person into the web application and setting some values for it.

The problem arises in case I need to repeat that test, because I'd like JMeter repeat the
test using different person every iteration. Let me  give you an example:

I record the test inserting John Smith, then I'd like to iterate that insertion for 100 times,
using John01 Smith01, John02 Smith02,...,John100 Smith100 in an automatically way.

Is it possible?

Moreover, is JMeter able to read and menade asp.net hidden fields?

Thanks in advance.

Massimo.