jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ziemerle, Andreas" <Zieme...@juris.de>
Subject AW: simple output
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:42:54 GMT
Thank you. It works!

I use if-controller with the JavaScript condition, failing dummy - requests and result status
action handler.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. April 2006 16:57
An: JMeter Users List
Betreff: Re: simple output

On 25/04/06, Ziemerle, Andreas <Ziemerle@juris.de> wrote:
> OK. I can output the value.(true/false)
>
> Can't I use "${__log(${JMeterThread.last_sample_ok},OUT)}" == "true" in a if condition
and set a user parameter with the text I want in a child of the if-condition?

That is not a valid JavaScript condition.

'${JMeterThread.last_sample_ok}' == 'true'

should work better.

However, you need to include a sampler  in the If Controller or it
won't do anything.
Messy.

You might find it easier to use the Regex Post-Processor - set the
template to text1 and the default to text2, then refer to the Regex
variable.

> So it should be possible to output every text I want.
> I tried but it didn't work. I can't see why not.
> Any hints?

You could try a JavaScript snippet of the form:

condition ? text1 : text2

where the condition is as above, and then use it in the log function.
But this is all going to be very convoluted.