jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Chua Jyh Huey" <chu...@stee.stengg.com>
Subject Can SSL Manager option pass in as an argument when running Apache JMeter in NON_GUI mode using command prompt?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:24:03 GMT
Can SSL Manager option pass in as an argument when running Apache JMeter
in NON_GUI mode using command prompt?

I can run my test using Apache JMeter in GUI mode perfectly when I
choose Options->SSL Manager from the menu bar and select the client
certificate.
However, I need to do run Apache JMeter in NON_GUI mode by using command
prompt. I typed

java -jar ApacheJMeter.jar -n -t mytestScriptFile.jmx -p
jmeter.properties -l jmeter.log

I got HTTP response code:403, HTTP response message: Forbidden

Thank you.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.