jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Travis Cooper" <tcoo...@overstock.com>
Subject RE: XSLT files
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:01:53 GMT
That didn't seem to help.  I found this in the xsl file, but I am not
familiar with these template files so I don't know how to fix it.

<xsl:template name="min">
	<xsl:param name="nodes" select="/.." />
	<xsl:choose>
		<xsl:when test="not($nodes)">NaN</xsl:when>
		<xsl:otherwise>
			<xsl:for-each select="$nodes">
				<xsl:sort data-type="number" />
				<xsl:if test="position() = 1">
					<xsl:value-of select="number(.)"
/>
				</xsl:if>
			</xsl:for-each>
		</xsl:otherwise>
	</xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="max">
	<xsl:param name="nodes" select="/.." />
	<xsl:choose>
		<xsl:when test="not($nodes)">NaN</xsl:when>
		<xsl:otherwise>
			<xsl:for-each select="$nodes">
				<xsl:sort data-type="number"
order="descending" />
				<xsl:if test="position() = 1">
					<xsl:value-of select="number(.)"
/>
				</xsl:if>
			</xsl:for-each>
		</xsl:otherwise>
	</xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>

It appears that it is just displaying based on the when and not getting
to the otherwise part of the template.  I tried taking the choose, when
and otherwise fields out completely, but that didn't work either.
Apparently the test property is being set to not($nodes) does anybody
know why this might be.

Thanks,
Travis J. Cooper