jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Gosse" <bill.go...@benefitfocus.com>
Subject Retrieve All Embedded Resources from HTML File?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:16:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

Is there some reason why Retrieve All Embedded Resources from HTML File
is disabled by default in HTTP Request and HTTP Request Defaults?  I can
see that if I enable this it does impact my request results.  Is
enabling Retrieve All Embedded Resources from HTML File not considered a
best practice for JMeter for some reason?  How closely does this mimic
what goes on in a browser?

Thanks,

Bill

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication
or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message
to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations
of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)