jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Karimou LAWANI" <k7law...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Jmeter with Java Server Faces (Urgent help needed)
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:20:36 GMT
Hi all,

I want to stress test  a Java Server Faces based application...
I have tried to use Proxy to automatically record a test plan using
Jmeter.But nothing happens i.e I got no results.
However I have seen on internet a tutorial which describes the use of Jmeter
with struts by the mean of Proxy.
Have anyone ever tried to use Jmeter to stress test a Java Server Faces
based application?If yes, please tell me how.
If no, could you give me a hint about some tools which I can use to do the
job.
Moreover, I m looking for some tools which offer possibility to write some
test scripts and possibility to assert results from the server.
Thanks you in advance for your quick replies.
Karimou