jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "Not suitable driver" exception but url is ok
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:19:21 GMT
Is there also a message about "Class not found" ?

Perhaps you've not put the JDBC jar in the lib directory, or it is in
a zip file - JMeter only looks at jar files.

S.
On 27/03/06, Amit Soni <amit@datumglobal.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>  I'm using JMeter to test performance of a database. But i'm not able to integrate Jmeter
with that database. It's giving "Not suitable driver" exception.

>  I checked url and it is perfectly fine because i have tested url by writing small java
test code.

>  If i change the port number in the database URL (JDBC Connection) in jmeter, then also
it gives same error. I'm checking the exception in error file, generated by jmeter.