jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run in non-GUI mode
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:10:57 GMT
When running in non-GUI mode, an additional listener can be
automatically added to the test plan.

This is done by adding the -l flag to the command line.
See for example jmeter-n.bat which does it for you.

The configuration for this Listener is defined by entries in jmeter.properties.
Just edit to suit before running JMeter.

Alternatively, omit the -l flag, and just configure the GUI listener.

Warning: don't mix CSV and XML in the same file; best to use different
filenames for each listener - if you have more than one.

S.