jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote testing with JMeter
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:25:21 GMT
That's very odd.

The original (default) HTTP request should also work ... I don't
understand what difference the server mode makes. Obviously needs
looking at further.

The original HTTP Request uses the default Java HTTP protocol implementation.

The HttpClient protocol version is provided by Jakarta Commons
HttpClient - see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/.

S.