jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Benny.Rogi...@agfa.com
Subject Jmeter distributed testing
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:39:28 GMT
Hello,

I have problems running a Jmeter master (machine where the GUI is present)
and Jmeter slave (machine where the test is running) together.
It's ok if I don't use JDBC connection configuration in my testplan for
database queries.
But when I include the JDBC connection configuration, I receive a
nullpointer exception:

Could not find ApacheJmeter_core.jar ...
... Trying JMETER_HOME=..
Found ApacheJMeter_core.jar
[Full GC 6297K->560K(249088K), 0.0373198 secs]
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.config.DataSourceElement.testStarted(
DataSourceElement.java:91)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.config.DataSourceElement.testStarted(
DataSourceElement.java:109)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.notifyTestListenersOfSt
art(StandardJMeterEngine.java:201)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.run(StandardJMeterEngin
e.java:315)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Regards,
Benny Rogiers