jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Milla Makelainen" <Milla.Makelai...@alea.ca>
Subject While loop end condition
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:30:30 GMT
Hi guys,

I have the following while loop in my test plan:

- While (LAST)
  +- HTTP Request
  +- Constant Timer
  +- Regex Extractor
  +- Response Assertion (Pattern does NOT contain string)

And it works, when the Response Assertion fails, the loop is exited and
the test continues. However the failing of the Response Assertion is
marked as an error in the results which is kind of annoying as it's
after all not an error, it's change in conditions that make continuing
the test possible. Have I done something wrong or is this how it's
supposed to work?

I'm using Jmeter 2.1.1 on Windows XP with Java 1.5.0-06.

Many thanks,
Milla

Notice - The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It
is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above.  If you have received this message in
error, or are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately at + 1 (604) 685-7619
and please delete this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.