jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shih-Chen Chiang" <schi...@llbean.com>
Subject RE: SSL connection
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:17:10 GMT
I had run into similar problem and found out that I got

jmeter.util.SSLManager: Couldn't load keystore java.lang.Exception: No
key found

because SSLManager is looking for a private key.  I end up connecting to
the https url without doig anything with SSLManager.

Shirley
-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Vangenechten [mailto:jan.vangenechten@pandora.be]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:12 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: SSL connection

Hi,

I am still not able to connect to my webapplication over SSL. Can anyone
help me or show me how to do it. I exported my certificate, stored it in
the cacerts, put my jmeterproperties to this file and added the standard
changeit password.
Result :

jmeter.util.SSLManager: Couldn't load keystore java.lang.Exception: No
key found

Does anyone know a good site or example how to create an ssl connection
using a certificate file or an example for Jmeter ?

Jan