jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random java.io.IOException errors
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:08:46 GMT
This does not look like a JMeter error.

The most likely cause is that the remote server has closed the
connection or the connection has been dropped for some reason.

Check the remote server logs.

S.
On 28/02/06, Milla Makelainen <Milla.Makelainen@alea.ca> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I saw an email on this subject from earlier this month, but there was no
> resolution to it that I could find. I think I'm having the same problem
> - randomly I get the following error:
>
> java.io.IOException: Stream closed at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.getInIfOpen(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(HTTPSam
> pler.java:235) at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
> ava:449) at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
> erBase.java:514) at
> org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
> erBase.java:503) at
> org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:247) at
> java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> It's totally unreproducable, it happens on both GET and POST (HTTP
> Request, using https), and for me it happens both when I have load and
> and not. Number of errors is usually really low, like < .10% but I'd
> really like to know what's causing this.
>
> I'm using Jmeter 2.1.1 on Windows XP with Java 1.5.0-06.
>
> Thanks,
> Milla
>
> Notice - The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.
 It is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above.  If you have received this message
in error, or are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately at + 1 (604)
685-7619 and please delete this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.