jmeter-user mailing list archives

From John Bullock <jbull...@iqnavigator.com>
Subject I need HTTP parameters stored in .jmx file in *unencoded* form. Is this possible?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:41:13 GMT
I construct my test plans without using the JMeter GUI by directly
constructing .jmx files.  I have just discovered that JMeter assumes that the
name and value of each HTTP Argument are URL encoded in the XML file.  But I
have the parameters in their raw, un-encoded form.  Is there a mode or
setting which can tell JMeter to take the parameter name and value as is,
without decoding it?

--
John Bullock
Senior Systems Architect