jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Raffaele Viola <raff...@gmail.com>
Subject use of Regular Expression Extractor
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:43:34 GMT
Hi all,

This is a response that the server send to me.
In the message's body there are these lines:

<method>
<name>list<\name>
<object>webuser<\object>
<attribute><name>returnValue<\name><value>0<\value><\attribute>
<attribute><name>returnComment<\name><value><\value><\attribute>
<attribute><name>nbstart<\name><value>0<\value><\attribute>
<\method>

I need to know the value of the attribute returnValue and nbstart contained
between the tags <value> and <\value>.
What can I write in Regular Expression Extractor to take the value and put
it in a variable?

Thanks a lot!!!
-Raffo