jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lenin Basheer" <Len...@ibsplc.com>
Subject Re: How to tune JMeter to accept relative paths
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:58:24 GMT

Thanks I made the necessary changes in the _CSVRead and its working
fine.
I have a query on the working directory in JM .Is it meant purely for
the storage without any attributes like classpath or path attached to
it?

Thanks for the help. It was very timely!!

Regards,
Lenin

                      Noam Paz

                      <noam.paz@db.com         To:      "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject: Re: How to tune JMeter to accept relative
paths
                      01/11/2006 03:09

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "JMeter Users

                      List"

Hi,
just ommit the leading "\".
JMeter searches relative to bin.
Example: use "../Data" instead of "\Data" for a directory same level
as bin.

Best regards / Viele Grüße

Noam Paz

             "Lenin Basheer" <LeninB@ibsplc.com>

             11.01.2006 09:17
<jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc
Please respond to

"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject
How to tune JMeter to accept relative paths

Hi,

 I want to configure the _CSVRead function to read a file specified by
relative path.

As if for now  I can get it to work using the absolute  path like
(${__CSVRead(D:/LoadTesting/Global_Parameter/Data/Global_Parameters_Data.csv,0)}

  ) where D:/LoadTesting is my working directory mapped in
jmeter.properties.

Ideally I would like to keep all my files in the folder "\Data" ..and
maintain it away from "\bin" location

Your advice on this will be of immense help

Thanks

Lenin

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.