jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Martin Dijkink <mdijk...@gmail.com>
Subject local web based demo application
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:40:34 GMT
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever given a demo to show what Jmeter is and
can do.
I am planning to do that next week, but in the location where I have to do
it there is no internet access.
What I need is a simple web-based application (with access/sql database) to,
for example, search for flights to certain destination, or to calculate how
much money I can borrow with a certain salary, simple demo programs with
small databases that I can run in a web-browser on my local machine....

Does anyone know a link or something where I can find such an application?
Or did anyone use something like that for a similar demonstration before?
Let me know!

Thanks in advance!
Martin