jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nop Lists <nop.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded Resources not retrieved correctly from HTML files
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:34:45 GMT
Hello,
in my HTTPRequestHTTPClient I have selected "Retrieve all Embedded Resources
from HTML files".
My experiense is that JMeter retrieves css and js OK but retrieving gif is
wrong.

while

"js/info.js"
is getting translated correctly to the request
https://server.company.com:443/proj/js/info.js<https://server.company.com/proj/js/info.js>

and
href="css/co.css"
is getting translated correctly to the request
https://server.company.com:443/proj/css/co.css<https://server.company.com/proj/css/co.css>

"images/bluedot.gif"
is getting translated false to the request
https://server.company.com:443/images/error.gif<https://server.company.com/images/error.gif>
instead of to
https://server.company.com:443/proj/images/error.gif<https://server.company.com/proj/images/error.gif>
                                                 ^^^^

Why does JMeter "forget" to rewrite /proj when dealing with gif requests??
I'm using JMeter 2.1.1 on XP.

Thanks in advance
NL

P.S.
Please forgive me if you receive this message twice. I'm experiencing mail
problems at the moment.