jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nop Lists <nop.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded Resources not retrieved correctly from HTML files
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:03:22 GMT
Hello,
in my HTTPRequestHTTPClient I have selected "Retrieve all Embedded Resources
from HTML files".
My experiense is that JMeter retrieves css and js OK but retrieving gif is
wrong.

while

"js/info.js"
is getting translated correctly to the request
https://server.company.com:443/proj/js/info.js

and
href="css/co.css"
is getting translated correctly to the request
https://server.company.com:443/proj/css/co.css

"images/bluedot.gif"
is getting translated false to the request
https://server.company.com:443/images/error.gif
instead of to
https://server.company.com:443/proj/images/error.gif
                                                ^^^^

Why does JMeter "forget" to rewrite /proj when dealing with gif requests??
I'm using JMeter 2.1.1 on XP.

Thanks in advance
NL