jmeter-user mailing list archives

From pascal NICOLAS <pascal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Get dynamic variable (sessionID)
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:49:31 GMT
I don't find solution to get correctly my variable.
I must write bad something in my project.
I use Jmeter 2.1.1.

The request /Portal/syndication.do  returns this html
string (html code of View Result Tree) :
<head>
content="0;url=/SASStoredProcess/do?_action=form,properties&saspfs_sessionid=3c7f76115d775182:1006d75:108afbf3964:-77b4&com.sas.bip.sessionid=3c7f76115d775182:1006d75:108afbf3964:-77b4&saspfs_sessionrequest=session1&_program=SBIP%3A%2F%2FFoundation%2FSamples%2FStored+Processes%2Fstppublish%28StoredProcess%29">
</head>

I put my regular expression as child of this request.
Ref Name : sessionID
RegExp :
&com.sas.bip.sessionid=([a-zA-Z0-9]+:[a-zA-Z0-9.]+:[a-zA-Z0-9.]+:[-a-zA-Z0-9.]+)&
Template : $1$
Default : NOTHING

I validated my regular expression in "Vi" and
"RegexSR" and it works.
but in Jmeter, no way !!
I don't understand why.

Do I put the RE extractor at the good place (child of
request  /Portal/syndication.do) ?
How can I validate the "good" regular expression for
Jmeter ?

The html code is in the header tag. Is it a problem ?

Thanks in advance,
pascal.

--- Noam Paz <noam.paz@db.com> a écrit :

> Pascal,
> you can log the value to jmeter.log.
> Another suggestion: since you extract the value, you
> are probably to send it in a later request.
> Use a "View Results Tree"-listener und uncheck the
> "Log Errors Only" flag.
> Choosing the "Request" tab you see the requests'
> parameter.
> Hope that helps
>
> Best regards / Viele Grüße
>
> Noam Paz