jmeter-user mailing list archives

From naveen gs <naveengs2...@yahoo.com>
Subject query on Jmeter V 2.1.1
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 04:51:07 GMT
Hi all,
            I am right now using jmeter V 2.1.1, i was successful in recording a login scenario
and i tried to execute the test plan with new listeners like Aggregate graph,
  Under the Thread Group there are around 20 Url's,  if i run the script only the 1st url
is excuted and rest of them are not executed,

  The same Scenario is working fine in V 2.0.3, i am able to view the response time using
Aggregate report and view results table , tree.

  can any one let me know what are the constraints if i want to use V 2.2.1

  Thanks in Advance

  Naveen GS