jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Fuller" <sful...@spearheadinnovations.com>
Subject SOAP/XML-RPC Request sampler
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:20:57 GMT
Does anyone know much about the SOAP samplers and gsoap envelopes?

I tell JMeter to send my soap envelope to my application on 10.0.0.99:9000
and get an error with this html message:

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> SOAP-ENV:VersionMismatchSOAP version
mismatch or invalid SOAP message> >> >>

Who doesn't like whom here?

So, I send the same gsoap envelope to my tomcat webapp on
10.0.0.99:9080/MFRS /fn.wsdl and JMeter successfully parses my wsdl file,
but doesn't seem to have read the soap envelope, which is a login.  The html
returned also says that I'm using gSOAP 2.2.2

I put my wsdl files in the tomcat webapps path (port 9080) so I could read
them, but the application at port 9000 is what should receive the soap
envelope.

Any suggestions???

Also, after I can successfully process a login request SOAP call, how do I
save the sessionid for use in subsequent SOAP calls to the application?

Stephanie Fuller

Software Test Engineer

Spearhead Innovations Inc.