jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bryn Evans" <Bryn.Ev...@paconsulting.com>
Subject RE: Response Data
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 18:20:09 GMT
Why don't you send the response to a file (using the Simple Data Writer Listener (and selecting
the "Save Response" option) or the Save responses post processor ?)

You can then view the responses outside JMeter, eg with a browser or notepad.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Shaik Afgal Bhasha [mailto:shaikb@intelligroup.com]
	Sent: Sat 03/12/2005 06:52
	To: JMeter Users List
	Subject: Response Data

	Hi All,

	We would like to view the response data that JMeter is receiving from the server. We are
facing problem in viewing the response which Jmeter received if the response size exceeds
some limit.
	1. It would be great if some one can suggest how to overcome this. Typically we are  getting
the following message in HTML pane of Tree Viewer
	"Response too large to be displayed (2634939)".
	We are actually cross verifying the response that JMeter is receiving.

	2. And for certain pages JMeter is displaying message like 'iView has timed out'.  What does
this message means.

	Regards,
	Afzal