jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anurodh Jain <anuro...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject Regarding the Sequential reading of CSV Files
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:18:36 GMT

Hi,
 Does anybody know how can we ensure that multiple threads reads through
each of the
lines in a CSV file. Say, for example, my csv file has 10 rows and I have
assigned 5 threads
to run. Here, I want that all the 5 threads read each of the 10 lines
simultaneously.
I suppose, the CSVDataSetConfig element or the CSVRead does not directly
work this way.
Is there a way around for working this out?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Anurodh

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your
system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other
person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail
damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email