jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Karanth A <adit...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject The JTL file
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:31:55 GMT

Hi List,

  I am quite new to Jmeter.
  I have a question,i carried out a test and recorded the results onto a
.jtl file thru the Listeners. I see that the content of the jtl files from
different listeners are the same but the way in which it is interpreted by
each listener is different. So I just want to know how can we interpret
manually by seeing the .jtl file the components of an aggregate report
Listener like the Average,Median,Throughput,etc.....

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Aditya

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your
system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other
person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail
damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email