jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Brunner Michael" <michael.brun...@winterthur.ch>
Subject percentage distibution of sampler
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:39:28 GMT
Hi,
I like to distibute the runs on certain samplers, e.g. in 80% send a small message, in 15%
a mid message and in 5% a big message.
I tried to use the "Throughput Controller". At the first test it works fine.
My config is 10 users (threads) with a loop count of 10 (100 runs).
First problem is, that not every time the disribution is correct, e.g. the 5%-case wasn't
accessed.
Second problem is, that sometimes two cases are accessed in one user run, e.g the 80% and
the 15% case.

Is it the correct way?
And if yes, how can I ensure that per user run only one case is accessed?

Thanx,

Michael