jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shaik Afgal Bhasha" <sha...@intelligroup.com>
Subject SAP Portal -IVIEWs
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:26:56 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to load test a SAP Enterprise Portal using Jmeter. Some of
the pages of portal contains lot of 'IViews' and 'htmlb' content.

We did capture the browser activities using proxy recording and these
components are getting recorded properly. When we tried to construct our

'HTTP Requests' based on the proxy recording results, JMeter is not
recognizing/behaving as expected.

Actually my URL does not change. Page only gets refreshed with contents
based on the actions. This particular page where both IViews and 'htmlb'
contents is not getting hit by the JMeter at all.

Could anyone tell us how to overcome this issue. Or where we are doing
wrong.

Regards,

Afzal