jmeter-user mailing list archives

From I Love JMeter <ilovejme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building JMeter from source on 20051214
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:00:42 GMT
I have just been trying to run and/or build JMeter from the command line.
I do not know a lot about using an IDE with Java.

I could use Eclipse, but I do not know how.

I tried building it with ant.  I went to the trouble of getting and
putting in my CLASSPATH the jars

 activation.jar  bsf.jar  bsh-2.0b4.jar  jms.jar  mail.jar

ant says everything built successfully.  I do not see a jmeter binary I can
run in /bin .

How do I build JMeter with Eclipse?
How do I get someone to fix the install instructions?