jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas <nosp...@massart.org>
Subject Re: How to test sample succes to run or cancel next sample ?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 12:40:54 GMT
Hi,
I'd like to try another way to solve my problem using beanshell sampler
as I can manipulate IsSuccess variable with beanshell.
But as I downloaded the latest jar for beanshell and added it to the
classpath in jmeter GUI, I can't create a script. I tells me that
beanshell interpreter was not found. Ho do I set jmeter to use beanshell ?

Thanks,
Nicolas.