jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Peak tests
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:03:15 GMT
unfortunately, the only way to have each client machine use a test plan is
to start jmeter on several systems and then have a few people help you click
"run" at the same time.

in the case where you really need each request to be different, due to
caching, I would recommend turning off the cache to make testing easier.
assuming there's a way to turn off the cache.

peter