jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kim Loh" <kim...@pd.jaring.my>
Subject Jmeter - JMS Topic Sampler
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:50:43 GMT
Hi ,

I am working on Publisher & Subscriber Sampler on Jmeter and having some
problem to proceed further.

In JMeter - JMS Publisher sampler, I use it to sends an xml message to a JMS
provider queue, and use Subscriber Sampler to retrieve message from JMS
provider queue. After I receive message from Subscriber, my problem here is,
I can not see there is any configuration setting in the interface for me to
remove the previous message on the queue after I subscribed it.

Does anybody know how can I remove the message on published queue after the
subscriber acting on it?

Thanks.

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year.

Regards,