jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kim Loh" <kim...@pd.jaring.my>
Subject Efficient Messages Loading Method
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:26:20 GMT
Hello,

My performance objective is to use JMeter to measure the scalability of my
application deals with increased load of messages.

I use JMeter to load the large volume of messages to my application.
However, I am facing problem where I need to create my messages from
somewhere else, then I need to copy and paste those created messages one by
one to JMeter "Message Area".  That's means if I will to load 5,000 messages
then I have to copy and paste 5,000 messages ONE BY ONE on Jmeter Test Plan.

That is how I was doing so far, I was copy & paste 250 messages manually but
it is impossible for me if continue doing so for more and more load.

Does anybody can advise me am I using the correct way of what Jmeter
provided or may be I miss out something that Jmeter can automate the
messages loading process? Or may be anybody can share a more productive way
to load many messages for messaging processing load test in Jmeter?

Thanks.

Holy X'mas.

Regards,

Kim