jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ravi kumar <ananthar...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject source configuration problems
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 05:10:39 GMT
Hi

          I have downloaded latest nightly builds of source and binary versions.I tried to
configure source in IntelliJIdea with jdk5.
          In addition to the existing JARs in binary lib folder,I added jar's of
                          1.j2ee.jar
                          2.bsf.jar
                          3.bsh2.0b1.jar
                          4.log4j1.2.4.jar
          When i try to run the NewDriver class,it is giving

  1.can not find class "AbstractConfigElement"
  2.can not find class "AbstractGenerativeController"
  3.can not find class "ModelSupported"

  I'm sure you guys know what am I doing wrong..?
  Please help in solving this problem.

  thanks in advance
  Ravi