jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kim Loh" <kim...@pd.jaring.my>
Subject RE: JMeter Log for Point-To-Point Sampler
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:39:08 GMT
Hi,

Based on Point-To-Point Sampler in JMeter,

1.	For Communication Style drop list, May I know the difference between
Request Only and Request Response?

2.	From JMeter Log, the results obtained from above two options are
below:
Why there is the difference elapsed time sending message to postgresql
database between these two methods which the Request Only slower than the
request response using the same message via JMS ActiveMQ provider.

Communication Style: Request Response
-------------------------------------
Thread Started 	: 16:42:13
Thread Done		: 16:42:18